Royal Porcelain Manufactory Berlin
The Royal Berlin Porcelain Manufactory (abbreviated as KPM) was founded in 1763 by king of Prussia Frederick the Great. A mark representing a cobalt-blue scepter is the universally renowned mark. Later the mark was transformed into a scepter alongside a royal globe with the initials KPM.
This famous manufactory had manufacturing secrets that were highly coveted throughout Europe. Frederick the Great bought the company on the verge of bankruptcy in 1763 and was therefore going to give it a definitive impetus that still lasts today.